Odfjell to sell Rotterdam tank terminal for $155m
The chemical tanker and tank terminal owner owns a 51% stake in the terminal. Joint venture partner Lindsay Goldberg, which owns the remaining 49%, had said it was planning to leave the partnership, prompting Odfjell to consider selling its stake in Rotterdam
Odfjell Group plans to sell the terminal to Dutch company Koole
Request a Demo Getting a demo tailored to your needs is the best way to see how our solutions will help you gain an advantage.